scroll aw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello John, They're apparently working on a new improved site to solve these problems. The staff are always very helpful and I'm sure they're fed up of it too.
Hopefully fingers crossed its sorted soon.
I know from experience that most of my old customers usually ask me first about part supply rather than Hegners website 😂
morning, phoned hegner yesterday, they appear to have stopped selling blades altogether,search all over poland and germany, the postage is stupid, so went back to mikes workshop in the states, and bought 144 blades for £37-12 including postage, thats for flying dutchman blades, bearwood also in the states / Canada sell niqua blades mainly and are alsmost the same price including the postage, everyone else in the uk selling blades including ebay are wanting nearly £5 for twelve, pass this onto your friends

take care
John

morning, phoned hegner yesterday, they appear to have stopped selling blades altogether,search all over poland and germany, the postage is stupid, so went back to mikes workshop in the states, and bought 144 blades for £37-12 including postage, thats for flying dutchman blades, bearwood also in the states / Canada sell niqua blades mainly and are alsmost the same price including the postage, everyone else in the uk selling blades including ebay are wanting nearly £5 for twelve, pass this onto your friends

take care
John
Thanks for the update John, was it just certain blades that were unavailable.
I did a quick Google search for niqua blades and see a lot of packs of 144 showing from the likes of eBay etc.
I know that European post is awkward now thanks to Brexit.

Thanks for the update John, was it just certain blades that were unavailable.
I did a quick Google search for niqua blades and see a lot of packs of 144 showing from the likes of eBay etc.
I know that European post is awkward now thanks to Brexit.
acording to the lady, all except the selection pack, proably all they have left

nearly all #7 and 9, or spirals
Ive seen #9 niqua reverse blades on eBay if that helps
There's usually options for other blade sizes too.
I've found that everyone that buys a saw from me favours something different blade wise so I rarely keep much other than Hegner blades. The cost and diversity for me would be a small fortune but it's handy knowing what the stock situation is like.

Ive seen #9 niqua reverse blades on eBay if that helps
There's usually options for other blade sizes too.
I've found that everyone that buys a saw from me favours something different blade wise so I rarely keep much other than Hegner blades. The cost and diversity for me would be a small fortune but it's handy knowing what the stock situation is like.
If it helps, Dictum Tools in Germany have good stocks of blades on the shelf - both Pegas which I like, and I think, Niqa too. But if they will send to UK after Brexit I don't know, sorry.

But a very helpful company and well worth a call or E-mail I suggest. At worst buying from Dictum shouldn't be any "worse" for a UK customer than buying from the US. Or is it? Dunno, sorry.

If it helps, Dictum Tools in Germany have good stocks of blades on the shelf - both Pegas which I like, and I think, Niqa too. But if they will send to UK after Brexit I don't know, sorry.

But a very helpful company and well worth a call or E-mail I suggest. At worst buying from Dictum shouldn't be any "worse" for a UK customer than buying from the US. Or is it? Dunno, sorry.
It's become complex for anyone in Europe to post to UK, various documentation and certificates etc. I've found most people simply shy away from the idea and it's an instant sorry can't post to UK affair

OK, I obviously have no current experience of EU to UK sales.
I've found genuine Hegner parts for sale both new and used in Europe at incredibly cheap prices but I've stopped looking now as the problem with post was the gauranteed issue.
I know there'll be ways around this problem but it's a sad state of affairs.

hi, tried dictum for blades, 39+ ueros including postage for 144 niqua #3 blades, dont know what the import duty could be, certainly cheaper than the states

Back