scroll saw blades search

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aramco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi for two days I have tried to buy decent scroll saw blades from a UK supplier, with no luck, those that are available want nearly £5 for 12, so searched poland and germany, the blades are avaiable but the potage is stupid, one site wanted 19 euros,eventually went back to my old supplier mikes workshop in the states, and bought 144 or £37-12 including postage, for flying dutchman, bearwood in the states / Canada sell niqua including postage are the same as mikes workshop, wooden teddy bear also sell fd blades at mikes price, it appears the price of blades has gone stupid in the last 18 months, this side of the pond, I feel the same as buying a rolls royce and not being able to run it.

hope this helps
John

hi for two days I have tried to buy decent scroll saw blades from a UK supplier, with no luck, those that are available want nearly £5 for 12, so searched poland and germany, the blades are avaiable but the potage is stupid, one site wanted 19 euros,eventually went back to my old supplier mikes workshop in the states, and bought 144 or £37-12 including postage, for flying dutchman, bearwood in the states / Canada sell niqua including postage are the same as mikes workshop, wooden teddy bear also sell fd blades at mikes price, it appears the price of blades has gone stupid in the last 18 months, this side of the pond, I feel the same as buying a rolls royce and not being able to run it.

hope this helps
John
As I mentioned in your other thread Hobbies UK have most Niqua blades marked as in stock from £2.45 to £3.30 per dozen with postage at £2.45 on any quantity. Or are you looking for a different brand of blade?

As I mentioned in your other thread Hobbies UK have most Niqua blades marked as in stock from £2.45 to £3.30 per dozen with postage at £2.45 on any quantity. Or are you looking for a different brand of blade?
they dont have the ones I want in stock, namley, # 3 and # 5 ultra reverse.
John

Latest posts

Back