Popular Woodworking Mag

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigel

Established Member
Reaction score
Before I fire off another missed issue note to Popular Woodworking has anybody received the October 2007 issue yet or am I being impatient

Cheers Nigel

Apparently it's a wide-spread problem with International subs that cropped up this summer - which is a shame because they seemed to have licked the earlier problems too. Chris S is aware of it - give the sub dept another prod and if that doesn't get results then give Chris a prod instead. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

This is bad news.

As a contributor I regret to say mine has been here for a couple of weeks.

It is a great shame the subscribers do not get the same service.

David Charlesworth

I e-mailed them monday.

they say its on its way - 5-6 weeks

Same thing happened last issue it arrived a week after I complained

Unless things improve I will not renew

It's a real shame and very frustrating for Chris - he's gone to great lengths to improve the international delivery over the last couple of years and up until the August issue (at least IME) it was first rate and I was getting issues before some of the 'Murricans. I know it's scant comfort when you don't get your mag, but at least we know the editorial side of things does care about the problem and is trying to fix it. :(

Cheers, Alf

Mmm alf I would question the first rate as i am now missing 3 issues. It is a shame as it was getting better and last year it was very good but from my point of view this year is the worst since i subscribed...... Sadly

In my case I subscribed in March and have received only two copies in all that time. The first I received after I complained.

Does anyon know what the actual problem is? :roll:

I haven't received any since the June edition - despite getting in touch.
And my new subscription to Shop Notes, taken out a month ago, hasn't produced anything yet.

This is all quite concerning. Has anyone ordered the hardback version of Chris Schwarz' Woodworking Magazine compendium? I'm hoping it will not suffer from the same international delivery issues as Ive just placed an order.

Nick, when you placed your order, did you select 'international' for the delivery option? I did and when I checked out I noticed it didn't charge me any extra for the delivery, i've since sent an email to find out what extra I need to pay for the delivery of it.

I did. I have assumed that the web site got it right, and if not that they would get in touch with me.

Latest posts

Back