Pizza

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOOGYREV

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone Getting a Pizza Tonight! =P~

You know those little plastic things that stop the lid touching the pizza.

P1030314.jpg

Try this next time you get one see if you can break all three legs off, the first two are easy but the third one will not break! Well certainly not like the first too. #-o

P1030316.jpg

They would also make a great miniature patio table for dolls house. :wink:

Yes I concur...

002-7.jpg

It must be a processing issue on that particular leg :lol:

I too need to get out more. :(

And also stop scoffing Pizza in the afternoon :oops:

Steve :D

Hmmm. Either you're being unlucky each time picking the strongest leg to break last, or there is something similar to snapping a piece of spaghetti afoot.
Spaghetti - you try and snap a length and it always breaks into 3 separate pieces.
Some clever engineer bod can probably explain why it happens with the pizza table.......

Adam S

Jonzjob":2089rf0a said:
What wine do you have with your afternoon pizza? A nice merlot?

Wine with Pizza???

Far too posh.

I have a nice bottle of 2011 White Lightning to wash it down with :lol:

Steve.

Kalimna":3jr2vivd said:
Hmmm. Either you're being unlucky each time picking the strongest leg to break last, or there is something similar to snapping a piece of spaghetti afoot.
Spaghetti - you try and snap a length and it always breaks into 3 separate pieces.
Some clever engineer bod can probably explain why it happens with the pizza table.......

Adam S

Actually I didn't want to say this for fear of gluttony ridicule =P~ . I had two of those plastic mini table thingies to try and alas both were the same and the same offending leg on each remained no matter the order of removal.

I will write a formal letter to the plastic pizza table company seeking an explanation on the matter as soon as my indigestion subsides :wink:

(homer) -- Buurrrrpp!

Steve.

Humberside, Rickmansworth?

No contest! Do you actually have electrification that far North? Have plastics got there yet?

Then again, I suppose if you live as far North as Ricky-baby-manz-wworth then wine may well be out of the normal budget too?

Down here, in the biggest vine yard in the World, it is just normal to inbibe in rich, deep, good, tasty wines 8) 8)

We sometimes have to stretch to over 2€ for a litre of red, but then again we have to push the boat out sometimes :mrgreen:

Ateallthepies":18mg2lro said:
Yes I concur...

002-7.jpg

It must be a processing issue on that particular leg :lol:

I too need to get out more. :(

And also stop scoffing Pizza in the afternoon :oops:

Steve :D

Can't be so. The offending(?) leg in his photo is the one bottom right. Yours is the one at the top in the photo. :shock: :D :D

Jonzjob":wy4legzi said:
Mk, you are extracting the wee wee? If you look carefully at the top photo the word Pizza is facing left, so the same leg is the one causing the debate init already 8) 8)

Ohhhh gawd, I think I need to get out more now?

Nurse!! Wherez me tablets agin :shock: :shock:

:wink:

Jonzjob":8w5b4guv said:
No contest! Do you actually have electrification that far North?

According to Mark Williams the first domestic building to benefit from having electrickery laid on, was in Scotland. So once again it seems the best ideas have drifted south, probably by gravity :-D

This seems to think that it wasn't our Celtic cousins wot got the first elektrifical bits?

http://www.ownhomeelectricity.com/the-w ... -1878.html

There is the most beautiful 'capstan table' in Cragside that seats anywhere between 6 and 16 people. One time when we went to look we were very close to shut-up time and were about the only people there. When I asked the guy in the room with the table if I could have a closer look he looked around, noone else there and he said OK. I was over the barrier like a shot and under it. It is a wonderful bit of kit. I asked him if would be possible to see how it enlarged. He said that it wouldn't be possible, but as I left the room he called me back and showed me how it works!

Amazing!! 8)

Latest posts

Back