Pine dowel

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanser

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm helping out at the local primary school. My wife kindly donated my time.

I will be making wellington boot peg racks and I am trying to source 30mm ish pine dowel in long lengths -say 2.4m.
Any recommends for a cheap, reliable supplier for around 35 lengths?
Thanks.

My local timber merchant does pine doweling might be worth looking locally, where abouts in Nottingham are you

Hi

Phil - I did have a brief look at broomsticks as an option. It's a maybe, thankyou.

Doug - Hi it'is a while since we were in contact. Did you ever use the maple worktops? Which merchant are you referring to? I'll give them a call.

Cheers
Robin

B and q 👍 theres usually a richard burbridge style stand with mouldings etc and you'll find dowels. Failing that theres ebay.... i bought a number of 28mm dowels in oak 2.4m long on ebay last year

Doug - Hi it'is a while since we were in contact. Did you ever use the maple worktops? Which merchant are you referring to? I'll give them a call.

Cheers
Robin

It has been a long while Robin, I still have some of the maple left but I’ve used quite a bit this is a table top I turned back in 2017

B06E0DEB-77AE-4CDB-9BF6-A8C0BD866411.jpeg

As for the dowel I can ask for you on Monday & message you with a price if you wish.

Back