parcel to collect from welwynGC ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flh801978

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Bit of a long shot is there anyone close to welwyn Garden city who could pick up a ebay purchase from a seller who wont post and then let a courier collect from them or transport it north to somewhere nearer to sheffield
Happy to pay for time materials

Ian

Hi Ian

I am about 15 miles from WGC so unless you have a better/closer offer I could probably help you out if needed. Not travelling up north anytime soon but happy to have it picked up from me.

I'm travelling up north on the 11th March for a spot of caving, I can go via Watford and will pass Sheffield on my way up.

I'm not planning on leaving Surrey until 1500hrs but it should take about an hour to get to Watford (Traffic permitting)

I should imagine I'll get to Sheffield at around 1900hrs if that helps?

I'm off to the Dales this week, I was in the Peak district last month, did a great trip into The Devils buttocks, it did ruin me though, I'm not as fit as I used to be!

PM me your number and we can sort logistics out

damo8604":1nn95odt said:
........ did a great trip into The Devils buttocks, it did ruin me though, ..........
I'm sorry but after a quote like that I have to add some form of juvenile snigger .. :D :D :D

just .......... couldn't ........... resist..........

Latest posts

Back