One way to dispose of sawdust

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesicus

Established Member
Reaction score
00chapin10.jpg

James P. -- Folding Boxwood & Steel Rules

I was impressed! I'm not sure how my neighbours would react if I gave it a go, but I guess there's one way to find out...

Chapter 2: wherein our hero has an unexpected meeting with a tactical firearms unit.

KevM":7dnf5zzd said:
I was impressed! I'm not sure how my neighbours would react if I gave it a go, but I guess there's one way to find out...

Chapter 2: wherein our hero has an unexpected meeting with a tactical firearms unit.

All going well so far,,,,just found a 10 foot length of ductwork that the wife will fit snugly into,,

What I want to know is how they all get in that little tube...

Attachments

• human cannonball.png
    human cannonball.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 1,059
Advertise for 'help wanted - no experience required' the world is full of thrill seekers!

KevM":2bgnxj2d said:
Advertise for 'help wanted - no experience required' the world is full of thrill seekers!
Kev,, that"s a great idea,, if I get a good response would you recommend I load the big ones or the little ones first ?,,

Make firelighters with dust and shavings. Give 'em away to your wood-burner pals! Or exchange for beer-tokens.

Make a mix of paraffin wax and shavings/sawdust.

Boil the mixture like you would make animal glue. Pour the mixture into a waxed mould, press it until dry. Great for the barbie too, just to get it going. :D

Latest posts

Back