On site adverts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peri

Established Member
Reaction score
A.I. is getting frighteningly good - although I'm not sure that the colour goes well in my workshop.

Never been a fan of yellow.

08-12-20 18-19-56.jpg

If you don't want to see the adverts, you can turn them off and never see them again while you are logged in.

Click on your username in the blue bar in the upper right corner of the screen. Then select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu.

Scroll down in the first block of options, and you should see "Disable Advertising". Click on the box if it is not already checked and then click on "Save".

The adverts don't bother me - (I even disable my adblocker while I'm here) - it was just a fun post :D

Reinforced safety boots!
Yum Yum.
I'm gonna get rid of my ad blocker!

Seriously though, now and then I do turn it off just to have have a look at the twoot that appears and wonder..... Why? Why? Why?

The screen-hash appears such a mess it is actually, in a perverse sort of way, very randomly creative. Where else could you see a rapidly changing array of fluff?
It could, given the right expose, become an activity........ spotting what comes up next.

But whatever you do, please don't get rid of it!
It adds a certain, how may I say, a frisson, to our visits.

Then I turn all the adblocks back on again, fun-time over.

We have a word for it all here to the west of Hereford....... Twpsin.

Last edited:
Back