• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Old tablesaw with impossible thread £70

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodwork Journey Dean

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_1909.jpeg

IMG_1906.jpeg

IMG_1905.jpeg

IMG_1434.jpeg

PROJECT Tablesaw.

I believe this is an old Rexon RXW-10. I’ve posted about the thread on here previously as I restored it but got scuppered at the last bit with a proprietary arbor thread. I believe it’s got a thread of 5/8, left handed, Acme, and 12.7 - 13 TPI.

It is impossible to find a nut for the arbor which sucks, so it will need either a machinist to make one, or replacing the arbor with one that has an easier thread.

I have another tablesaw project under way so do not have the space for this one in my small workshop.

I’ve never been messed around selling stuff in marketplace as I have with this because it turns out nobody reads the adverts!

The motor works, only other thing I’ve done is 3D print a worm gear for the tilt function, replacing it with a metal one would probably be good.

£70 although if I take off the power button to use on my other project £50

Collection only near Norwich

Last edited:
View attachment 174916

View attachment 174917

View attachment 174918

View attachment 174919

PROJECT Tablesaw.

I believe this is an old Rexon RXW-10. I’ve posted about the thread on here previously as I restored it but got scuppered at the last bit with a proprietary arbor thread. I believe it’s got a thread of 5/8, left handed, Acme, and 12.7 - 13 TPI.

It is impossible to find a nut for the arbor which sucks, so it will need either a machinist to make one, or replacing the arbor with one that has an easier thread.

I have another tablesaw project under way so do not have the space for this one in my small workshop.

I’ve never been messed around selling stuff in marketplace as I have with this because it turns out nobody reads the adverts!

The motor works, only other thing I’ve done is 3D print a worm gear for the tilt function, replacing it with a metal one would probably be good.

View attachment 174916

View attachment 174917

View attachment 174918

View attachment 174919

PROJECT Tablesaw.

Since the machine is Rexon ?? it it almost certain the thread is metric i.e. 16mm x 2mm pitch
16mm = 5/8" [0.629"] and 12.7tpi = 0.o7874 = 2mm pitch [all +/- 0.001" or so] So really an easy task to make a nut !

It’s a Trapizodial if it’s metric, a standard metric nut won’t work. Fairly easy to get, but not cheap.

Back