Old tools for sale - having a clearout - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srp

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't bring myself to take this lot to the tip, so if anyone wants them and is prepared to make a small donation to the workshop tea fund, send me a pm.
You must be able to collect them (near Crawley/East Grinstead/Gatwick) as I'm not going to post them.
4326842633_2857942e32.jpg

Hi, SRP

Hold on! that level looks collectable can we have a close up? you might be best Ebaying that if its a good one.

Pete

Yes - it's a Rabone. But with a broken vial. I've looked around for a replacement but can't find one anywhere, and I've given up looking now. There's a line level there as well - stick it on with a bit of masking tape and Roberts yer mums brother.
4327761532_768c9d2386_o.jpg

I could collect them tomorrow evening probably - depends how small the donation

I believe at this point people say 'PM me'

which I would also do if I knew what it meant or how to do it!!

Cheers

stoatyboy":syn2jtyy said:
I could collect them tomorrow evening probably - depends how small the donation

I believe at this point people say 'PM me'

which I would also do if I knew what it meant or how to do it!!

Cheers

private message - you click the button at bottom left under srbs post marked pm - then you can send him a message in private - basically like email but via ukw so without the need for addresses

to access your pms , and check for replies you click on the tag that says pms , 2nd from the left on the blue bar at the top of the screen.

ah ha all so simple

PM sent

and apologies to matthewwh who had PM'd me in october and been rudely ignored due to my ignorance and which I only noticed once i'd clicked the PM button

Collected today - thanks Pete. And thanks to Alf for the link to the vials, which may be useful for the new owner!

Back