Now I like Bosch pro, but there's a limit...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex Barn Workshop

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
1706259344336.jpeg

Turn that torque setting right up and who knows how fast you could go. If you are shy about being seen out with them then just wear then in the shed.;)

Can you imagine the reaction if some tradesman turned up on site wearing those or to a customers house. I suppose some people just want to look like a right Richard Cranium and believe everyone is looking at them with green eyes rather than realising they are actually thinking what a right plonker but then that is the fashion game.

Aesthetics aside, the soles look very supporting and comfortable. Function over form in this instance?

What in the name of common decency are those , they have gone too far , a fleece , baseball cap etc with a discreet logo fine , no problem but these are just ridiculous 😫😫😫

I remember back in the 80s as an 11 year old, my dad would always return from the tool shop with a Makita cap he‘d got free with his latest tool power tool purchase. He used to give them me saying they’d be good on sunny days for when I was goalkeeping for my local team.

i vaguely recall saying I wouldnt be seen dead in it/them..ungrateful possibiy but I had a modicum of taste even then. Those caps are positively the height of style compared to those trainers.

Do you have to push a button if you want to back pedal?

Do you have to push a button if you want to back pedal?
Maybe they are connected like other Bosch Tools are - so you will need to take your phone out of your pocket, take off your gloves and PPE, set reverse on your phone, then put everything back on again. Then reverse. Then go through the whole palaver again to go forward.

[Yes - I think Bosch have missed a trick or two with their connected mode]

The world of promotional merchandise is full of cheap tat and people trying to be different.
The people working in it typically have zero knowledge of the brand's products, values and customers.
But there was a marketing manager who signed this off who should have known better and won't be getting promoted any time soon. So embarassing !

Latest posts

Back