New Website

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan Jones":3t6ml76m said:
We live just along from Lodge Close on the same estate Bob. Ive organised ads in the chronicle/journal/sunday sun and will have 10,000 leaflets ready sometime next week , hopefully the website will have a positive impact as well. Im also trying to organise some sort of deal with the chronicles reader holidays to give their customers a discount voucher

Hi Alan

I posted earlier tonight but hasn't registered :? So appologies if this is a repeat.

my mates' old house is at the end of the cul de sac with gardens backing on to the dene. It was a bit heath robinson but quaint. had a few beers in there once or twice :)

We spent a lot of time around your area in the seventies as my wifes' aunt and uncle lived in Strathmore Road, Rowlands Gill and we looked at possibly buying a house in Burnhopfied when we got married.

Couldn't afford your estate in those days :lol:

I spotted your ad in today Saturdays' Journal, (don't get around to reading it 'till Sunday evenings). Noticed you've gone for an 0845 number. A decent advert I thought. Hope you get loadsa business from it.

Bob

Latest posts

Back