new web site and an oggle at some class workmanship

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you build that site yourself jason ??
maybe your next project could be "shouting about yourself on the you tube bandwagon"
showing how to make hollow spirals on the legacy :D :D :lol: :D

I did build it myself but Byron was a very big help at the start of the idea and Lynx spent his Saturday night giving me pointers so a big thanks to them . Its not a great site but its fun to play with and i may well get it upgraded by a pro if i need to .
As for the hollow spiral on you tube i could demonstate how to mess one up and launch it 45 ft down the garden :lol:

As for the hollow spiral on you tube i could demonstate how to mess one up and launch it 45 ft down the garden

so you didnt get the windows in the spa tub house yet???

nice one jason, now i know where my oak veneered boards came from :lol: :lol:

maybe the fades could be different, but overall, it is a very impressive effort. :roll: 8)

now can we see the outside of the shed so people can wonder how you turn out such work in the space you have after climbing past the fish pond, and the jacuzzi :twisted:

oh by the way how long has it stayed tidy this time :lol: :twisted:

paul :wink:

Erm it didn't stay tidy as it was because i've been knocking out 32 windows but the shop vac has been out every day . Im dropping of the windows in the morning so after paying my suppliers off i will se whats left for windows for the spa room :twisted: I think i may be able to afford the roof :D

well done! Are you using website creator from 1&1? If you are, I've used it a couple of times and it seems to work quite well - at least for me who has no idea about website design :oops: Perhaps you should edit the links page so that 'please insert your text here' doesn't appear. A link to www.ukworkshop.co.uk perhaps? :wink:

Steve

Yes its a 1and1 site , i did delete the text but probably forgot to save as i also have no idea :lol:

Back