new turnings for village fair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnluc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
spent last couple weeks turning these for our local village Christmas fair,comments or criticisms would be greatly received,its very hard to get local French villagers to part with their euros so do you think i have a chance

johnlucas_2008
[/url]

[/img]

A worthy selection johnluc, I particularly like the platter with the inlay.

With the spread of styles & sophistication you should have covered a wide enough spectrum of buyers to make the effort worthwhile.

Quite agree - a great selection,must be at least something in there to appeal to just about everyone.
As Chas said,the inlay platter is an excellent piece;I also like the elegant simplicity of the walnut platter,and the pestle and mortars are also very appealing :D

Andrew

I must say I’m impressed.

I think you have the balance of materials to style that will appeal to most kinds of tastes including my own.
:D

Thats a fantastic selection of turnings , surely pestle and mortars go down well in France :) . I really like that walnut platter, you should get a few Euros for that!!
JT

Very impressive johnluc.

Like the others I particularly like the platter with the inlay, but all items are of a quality I would be very happy to achieve.

I hope your skills are appreciated.

Regards,

Mike C

Very impressive selection. If that's a couple of weeks work,
I'm even more impressed.
Good luck with the sales.
John. B

Looks like you have some expensive wood invested there. Make sure you don't undersell the more costly items. It'll be a shame if you do and you'll regret it later. DAMHIK

Pete

Back