New Bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the time to photograph it as you went along and keep us all posted.

It's one hell of a bench and I have really enjoyed seeing how you built it.

Absolutely BRILLIANT.

Cheers
Mike

I just want to echo the above sentiments. Fantastic craftmanship.
=D>
Neil.

LN. That really is a great looking bench and sure to give many years of service. Superb workmanship throughout. =D> I have enjoyed the WIP pictures. I don't fancy lifting it though!

Of course the only problem is that now I come to look at my bench...........Where can I get some beech........Drawers or shelves.........

Bob

LN
That is one first class bench and it will give years of great service using it =D> =D>

I have to say that you later pic's make me feel a bit better but it is still much cleaner than mine :roll: .

Now you have it finished I will have to get my dogs and end vice finished 8-[ #-o :wink:

Well done :D

It's been a fascinating thread. Your bench is wonderful and shows some sublime craftmanship, i'm sure many of us aspire to be able to create something as nice!

Now the difficult bit, you've got to use it! I'd be terrified of marking it... :oops:

A thoroughly enjoyable thread LN and an excellent bench. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

Andy

What a superb and expensive looking bench, and yet from the commentary and pics it seems so uncomplicated to make. Just a point, I noticed that on the end vise, the right hand end block is on the outside while the left hand end is inset, any reason for this? I am going to make one so could you tell me the overall dimensions of the bench.

Nice bench nibbo
Thanks for taking the time to do the photo comentary
Just remember-dont do a steve maskery on it -just yet anyway!! :lol:

Thanks LN - the diagram makes it look clearer. The confusion arose from one of your photos, which seems to show the left-hand end cap of the end vise inside the top and side (or is it not in place in this photo. Can you let me know the dimensions of the base unit.

271404807_209399ac3d_o.jpg

Latest posts

Back