New Bench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with initials like those I'd expect such quality.

Excellent. Those drawer chamfers leave me speechless.

Andy

:lol: :lol: Ooops, only just twigged :lol: :lol:

definately, with initials like that.... you would`nt expect anything second rate...

well spotted dedee...

I still want to know where the order form is???? :D

LN hmmm I suppose it could also mean Leslie Nielson (sp?) the American actor who in my eyes is a bit of a clown. :lol: cant think of any one else with those initials.

PS.... Many thanks for warm appraisals, it's very much appreciated. :D

seaco":j87ou9do said:
Should be in a gallery not a workshop... :wink:

Have you seen how clean his workshop is :shock: :wink: , you could get your surgery done in there :)

As Will Smith says in Independance Day:

"Ive just GOT to get me one of these!!"

Absolutely stunning LN. Thanks to your thread I've been forced to price up 4x2 beech when I was in my timber merchants last week. I feel a credit card splurge approaching.

Thanks. Thanks a lot :x :wink:

Mark

MarkW":15ue02b0 said:
As Will Smith says in Independance Day:

"Ive just GOT to get me one of these!!"

Absolutely stunning LN. Thanks to your thread I've been forced to price up 4x2 beech when I was in my timber merchants last week. I feel a credit card splurge approaching.

Thanks. Thanks a lot :x :wink:

Mark

It's cost about £400 so far, but I didn't plan on drawers in my original plan or making it closed in. Although I haven't wasted much, I guess much less than 10% I would price it getting prepared timber if I were to build another. I used sawn and I reckon I've spent half my time sizing and planing timber rather than just getting on building it. :)

I can't wait to see the finished piece,the detail,the posts,the pics have all been "wicked" to quote my niece.
Thank you,Paul.

Colin C":1p9iv07n said:
seaco":1p9iv07n said:
Should be in a gallery not a workshop... :wink:

Have you seen how clean his workshop is :shock: :wink: , you could get your surgery done in there :)

Ummm has any one here watched "Myth Busters" on TV......?????........ it's all an illusion I'm afraid...............
A trick of the camera perhaps
Here's a few of the edited out takes...
271238884_04298a4ddb.jpg

271238883_9d512cf54a.jpg

271238881_5fc2705282.jpg

271238880_333cd30442.jpg

271238877_249336893b.jpg

Now what were you saying about clean enough for surgery? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must add I have enjoyed making/photographing this diary of events it's something I've never done before. Lets hope we see a lot more on this great forum. :wink: :D

Those dogs sure are beautiful. By the looks of it you caught him/her mid-yawn in the first pic.

And talking of beauties, your bench looks nicer than some of the furniture I have in my house... :shock:

Great job!

Fantastic Bench LN, however I wish you would find time to brush your dog :D . Have we had a full tour of your workshop yet? And maybe a few more pics of your Newfies :wink:

Phil

davy_owen_88":2u2c3zh8 said:
Those dogs sure are beautiful. By the looks of it you caught him/her mid-yawn in the first pic.

And talking of beauties, your bench looks nicer than some of the furniture I have in my house... :shock:

Great job!
Yes he was yawning, it's about the most he does most days. :lol:

filsgreen":5czfkq5d said:
Fantastic Bench LN, however I wish you would find time to brush your dog :D . Have we had a full tour of your workshop yet? And maybe a few more pics of your Newfies :wink:

Phil
You want to see him when he hasn't been brushed. :lol:

Been watching from the sidelines through this thread and I have to say that's one of the finest benches--the work and result--I have seen for some time, Lord Nibbo!

Lovely work. Great consistent details.

Take care, Mike
off to work on his ugly bench... :D

MikeW":3hhic66r said:
Been watching from the sidelines through this thread and I have to say that's one of the finest benches--the work and result--I have seen for some time, Lord Nibbo!

Lovely work. Great consistent details.

Take care, Mike
off to work on his ugly bench... :D

Thank you Mike, I'm very pleased with a statement like that coming from such an accomplished perfectionist as you. If it is half as good as any of your saws I'll be very happy. :lol: :D

Latest posts

Back