Narex Chisels- Mini review

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I left for work this morning I made a fresh Americano and sat calmly in the workshop, just looking at things (mainly tools), and began the day better for it.

It's now 12.00 and I have long lost any benefit :roll:

Jacob":pcyfn6pc said:
I don't understand what is meant by "trashed thread".

Possibly referring to the fact that this started out as a review of some chisels, and as so often happens has wandered off down various different related and unrelated pathways - which I am guilty of too. Is that a bad thing? Maybe, as if someone was just looking to purchase some mortice chisels they'd quite possibly have lost the will to live after trying to plough their way through around 100 posts and counting. Maybe there should be a bit more discipline from all on this forum in sticking to the topic and if necessary starting a new thread to develop another idea - eg. a separate thread on Rods might have been helpful as few people hoping to learn something about using rods will expect to find it tucked away on page 94 of a review on some Czech Chisels!

Over and out - not because this isn't and interesting discussion just that I have nothing to add to the OP's post :wink:

Steve

bugbear":of0jxqb3 said:
Jacob":of0jxqb3 said:
I don't understand what is meant by "trashed thread".

If true (which I find unlikely) you might want to ponder that awhile.

BugBear
I have pondered it. I see your contributions and feebly sarcastic posts like the above as often being the point where the tone starts getting lowered. The result is that you annoy everybody BB, not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back