My workshop / shed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeb

Established Member
Reaction score
is this the most cramped and un organise shop u ever seen ??

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

is uasally a bit more tidy than this but i have just put up the blue damp proff membrain to keep it a bit warmer and dry in there , wood storge is above and at the end of the shead dont usaslly have the grinder there i had to move to make room for christmas stuff

zeb":1za9awt4 said:
is this the most cramped and un organise shop u ever seen ??

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0054.jpg

is uasally a bit more tidy than this but i have just put up the blue damp proff membrain to keep it a bit warmer and dry in there , wood storge is above and at the end of the shead dont usaslly have the grinder there i had to move to make room for christmas stuff

No if you want to make it really cramped and disorganized you need to buy many more tools. May I suggest Axminster as a starting point.

Regards Tom

well that my shead and my dad has one the same size wich holds the table saw and band saw, i also have a big ish tool cobord full of tools but its in side as i dont wont my tools to get damp it takes about 1 ft by 3ft floor space up, the grinder is from axminster btw lol

Thanks for posting that Zeb, mine looks tidy and spacious now. :lol: I have just had a clean up but know it will soon be back to 'Normal' again. :roll:

Don't know how you can work in there Zeb, the place is doing my head in just looking at it. Not a pleasurable experience :D , thanks for talking the time to show us though.

Phil

PS Please don't take offence to my remarks, I think I've got an OCD for tidiness, similar to Monica's off "Friends" :D

Back