My wife want's to know

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomValente

Established Member
Reaction score
My wife want's to know if she's the only one who has to sit in the same room as her husband listening to him giggling inanely( I don't giggle) at his laptop computer while she trys to watch TV or read.

I said she's lucky that I'm here at all.
Can't tell you the answer I got :)

Dom

DomValente":2ysg7yef said:
My wife want's to know if she's the only one who has to sit in the same room as her husband listening to him giggling inanely( I don't giggle) at his laptop computer while she trys to watch TV or read.

I said she's lucky that I'm here at all.
Can't tell you the answer I got :)

Dom

I'm glad you said "laptop computer", otherwise one could be confused by the source of your giggling (or indeed your wifes)...

:wink:

I think we would al like to know what you were giggling at. :wink:

I've got the opposite problem - my wife does the giggling and insists on reading out the info on the web page she's looking at.....

If you haven't already, check out and register on http://www.stumbleupon.com/ - it is truly addictive, giving you random web pages based on your interests and the recommendations of the 3m plus users..

oddsocks":2ntmaau6 said:
I've got the opposite problem - my wife does the giggling and insists on reading out the info on the web page she's looking at.....

I know just how you feel :cry: :roll:

Back