My New HiFi Unit Installed :)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LN - very, very attractive =D> ....Chris Rea tho' :-s ......now if it was your EC collection, that would be different \:D/ - Rob

woodbloke":2j94k2se said:
LN - very, very attractive =D> ....Chris Rea tho' :-s ......now if it was your EC collection, that would be different \:D/ - Rob

EC? do you mean Eric Clapton by chance, got dozens of CD's of him favourite is the original version of Layla. \:D/ But Chris still rules \:D/

LN - that's the fella....my son has got loads of EC stuff which I've 'borrowed' of him now he's at uni - Rob

LN that does look very nice.

All those earlier shots of the units in the workshop never gave me a sense of scale. It situ it looks a lot larger. I like it.

Andy

Very smart unit LordN. If it's too cheeky I wonder if you have any details on the stays please? I've been looking for solid brass ones. The only ones I could find online were either very cheap and nasty brass plated ones, or very expensive solid brass available in pairs from around £30 plus P&P plus VAT. Are they for drop-down flaps only, or suitable for supporting heavy-ish lids (think blanket chest).

Thanks,

PP

Latest posts

Back