Monty - he's back!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim
You have got the right attitude. If Monty is all right with it, make the most of whatever time there is. It could be ages yet.
Dogs don't worry like we do so try not to worry for him.
I feel for you, believe me, and I will be thinking of you and him.
My Very Best wishes.

SF

HE'S BACK!!! =D> =D> :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :p :p :p

Okay, still not 100% (maybe he never will be) but he was sitting up behind my wife in the car as they drove up the drive clearly recognising where he was and who Tigger and I were.

He's checked out the garden, been very interested in our lunch and robbed a chew off Tigger (who had been lulled into a false sense of security and had been carrying it around for days). Displaying a blatant disregard for our furniture and reasserting himself as the head of the household (canine division). Wouldn't have it any other way!

imback-full.jpg

We still have a long road ahead - at least 6 months of chemo if he keeps improving, but he's home, loved and seems happy enough.

Thank you all for your support and concern. I shall let you know how he gets on.

Cheers

Tim :D

Good news Tim, dogs bounce back much quicker then we do.

Glad he is back in his rightful place, on the sofa. :roll:

The best news I've had this week.

Monty obviously wants to claim his seat for the world cup

All the best

fremar

Thats great news, Tim :D I can hardly imagine going through with my Lab what you have with Monty, and its fantastic that you have had some good news at last.

Cheers,
Neil

Back