Mini Cooper Intarsia

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
I finally found time to make the Mini Cooper from the pattern that I posted earlier.

IMG_1035.jpg

The pattern is still available to download for free at - http://trivialwood.co.uk/product/mini-cooper-intarsia-pattern-free/

Regards

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 663
Claymore":2xig9n1j said:
Superb Phill and one I will be making one day :cool: I love Mini's even though at 6ft 4" I struggle to fit in them lol the new versions are massive compared the these.
You should try and sell them on the many Mini forums they will love them, I sold loads of Motorcycles on the bike forums and they are real collectors (maybe put their own registration number on for a custom job)
Cheers
Brian
ps the worlds finally stopped spinning :cool:

Thank you Brian.

Are you saying that you post the item directly onto the relevant forum? Presumably though, knowing your interest in motorbikes they are forums that yo already frequent. I would have thought they might baulk at people just popping in and posting their wares.

Glad to hear your not spinning any more!

Phill

Claymore":g4r3wkcv said:
Your quite correct there Phill.......most of the forums don't like people just selling their stuff on them but I accidentally posted a photo of one of my bikes and got 5 orders in my mailbox lol :wink:
I also got some custom orders after sending a photo to a bike magazine and 2 months later I sold two more bike Intarsias.
The custom bikes are popular but they take so long to make you will never make any money on them. VW Campers are another popular request but its impossible for me to make them all so I am sticking to the wildlife for the Kite centre.
Your mini is spot on and If the mini owners clubs saw them they would bite ya hand off, same goes for the Land Rover 4x4 clubs etc.
Cheers
Brian

Ha ha, funnily enough I'm working on a Land Rover Defender pattern at the moment.

Regards

Phill

No worries about straying off subject Brian, it's all useful stuff.

And, it's just grand to see you posting again.

Phill

Back