• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Beall Pen Wizard - NOW SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
Most people who turn pens will have heard of these which give you the ability to cut various spirals and complicated patterns into pens using a Dremel or other rotary tools or a Foredom or similar carving tool. They have been around for some time and are well proven though the company was bought out by Lee Valley earlier this year due to the inventor's retirement.

This is in excellent condition and while I have made and sold some spectacular pens produced with it I don't make many pens these days so it has been in a cupboard unused for a while and may be of use to someone else. It doesn't take long to get the cost back as the pens fetch a premium.
What you get is in the photos but any questions just ask. There are videos and information available on the internet but insrtuctions and tips are included. Simple to set up and accurate it gives very good results. Some examples and info in the original video posted by Beall himself in the link below.

These currently retail for around £400 but are in short supply and currently unavailable in the UK while s/h examples rarely come up for sale.

I'm located near Morpeth in Northumberland and I'm asking £175 plus postage or collection is better if possible.

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 0
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 0
I've found the original DVDs that came with it I'd completely forgotten and also a few decent quality cutters to put with the machine. Thanks to one of the members whe asked if I had them.

Attachments

• IMG_1822.JPG
    IMG_1822.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
Back