metabo / lurum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mit

Reaction score
Hi, can any one help i have got a metabo universal machine optal 26.
The casting that holds on the saw blade has snapped, i spoke to metabo they said Lurum a french company deals with that machine, i have tried to contact thjem no luck can any one help. cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had been looking for a replacement manual for my Record badged Lurem 'Former RD26' planer thicknesser, but had no luck until somebody recently posted a link to a French forum about woodworking machinery. On it was a link to Lurem machinery which actually turned out to be a UK Metabo link. I wasn't expecting much luck but within half an hour of sending the email I had a reply from Lurem in France shortly followed by a pdf of the manual. I'll PM you the contact details of the Lurem person.

Misterfish

I'd be interested in that lurem rd26 manual. I cant pm misterfish yet since i just registered. Fingers crossed he checks this thread again!

Still cant pm. :| But I got the info you want. :mrgreen:

I cant even post links...rubbish.

Well do a google search for: METABO 30471 HM Hobelmesser.

I ordered mine from a shop called bordis-wunderland.de and they shipped fast without any problems.

Back