Merry Christmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank S

Established Member
Reaction score
Well,the last prezzy has been finished,wrapped and delivered.Everything has been cleaned down and all shiny bits waxed and covered.The lights are out and the door locked.So now it`s time to wish everybody
:D A Merry Christmas and hopefully a profitable New Year :lol:
Do everything I would do, but in moderation.
:D :D :D MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :D :D :D

Seasons greetings to all.

Funny how things are different for each of us isn't it? I am just starting to look forward to the holidays as I may get some time to get out in the workshop and do some turning.

hi frank

please define moderation :roll: . hc

all have a merry christmas :lol: and a very happy new year :lol: , I fully intend to once i get to holland , driving late christmas night boxing day morning but once the car is safety tucked up in bristol airport car park , :lol: :lol: hc

studders":310yvekt said:
head clansman":310yvekt said:
define moderation

I read it as 'whilst still able to stand, unaided.'

As in Dean Martin, "If you can lie on the floor without holding on, you aren't drunk!"?

Merry Christmas, everybody, good times and good cheer, warm workshops and curly shavings!

Happy Xmas and New Year, to everyone, hope the tools come flooding down the chimney for you all :D

Best Wishes

Jed

:ho2 MERRY CHRISTMAS :ho2

Christmas came early for me thanks to Bob (nine fingers) but I will let Bob
tell you about it :-$

Have a great time and best wishes for the new year

Nigel \:D/

Hope you all have a great Christmas and a brilliant New Year. Thanks to all who have given me feedback this year, here's to more of the same in 2010.

All the best

Ian

Nigel":2w56k4u4 said:
:ho2 MERRY CHRISTMAS :ho2

Christmas came early for me thanks to Bob (nine fingers) but I will let Bob
tell you about it :-$

Have a great time and best wishes for the new year

Nigel \:D/

My pleasure Nigel! So glad that you are pleased with the results.

I'm waiting to hear back from Nick Gibbs regarding the possibility of an article for BW so I'll not say anything here yet.

Happy Christmas all!

Bob

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the help you have all given me getting started over the last year. I look forward to meeting some of you at Rycote.

Christmas greetings to you all from Arctic Armagh.

Thank you for all the help, advice and information you so generously provide.

Brendan

Back