Masking tape

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the ones I have come across or use can be drawn on, even the Scotch blue one I use, the bigger issue is the time in which you have to remove it before it becomes hard work. I tend to use a length of masking tape on my workpiece onto which I mark my cut line, find it much clearer than putting the mark directly on the wood, but this might just be a hangover from my days using engineers blue.

Must just be the pencils I use. I will check what type I'm using. Biro is a waste of time too. I'm using blue scotch tape and this orange one with some sort of writing. Neither are satisfactory for writing on, I sometimes just wany to a line when setting out on the router table.

Must just be the pencils I use. I will check what type I'm using. Biro is a waste of time too. I'm using blue scotch tape and this orange one with some sort of writing. Neither are satisfactory for writing on, I sometimes just wany to a line when setting out on the router table.
It’s simple enough, just buy some creamy white, I go through loads of masking tape it’s so incredibly useful. Wilko's is probably cheapest. Ian

Back