Lucky day!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Well it must have been my lucky day as I have just picked up an Hitachi M12V router for £75 almost brand new. I have been looking for one since my old one decided to give up the ghost. I trolled through e-bay and every time one was on there it was too expensive or I could buy one new. I just happened to stumble across a site like e-bay that is local and this one was on there with a price of £75 buy it now. I did of course. When I went to collect it it was an old guy who told me the only reason he was selling it was because it frightened him! He said it was much too large and powerful for hand held use and he tried it once and stuck it on his shelf, five years ago. It is like brand new without a scratch on it and came with all the extras although no box. He also gave me two cutters that were unused a trimmer and a 1/2" straight cutter. Not bad considering I just stumbled on the site. will be watching it again in future though. :D

Actually Lurker the router is to replace the Hitachi I had in my table as it has gone wrong, but if I can get it repaired...... :twisted: I'm not an addict really I can stop buying them any time I want.............I think. :lol:

Back