Like a tail/inset vice thingamajig - Yes it's n0legs again!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UMMMMM,

ummmmmm,

technical as all get out and makes anything i was ever proud of making look pretty weak, But couldnt you just bang a nail in the table to hold the wood?

i'm fully aware that I'm too simple for words at times.
But all I can do is tick the little yellow hand, and youll see that aint a common occurrance.

Put me down (NO! I didnt mean that literally) for a seat in the circle for the next performance.

I cant believe he put so much care and work into it, and then BURIED under a bit of beech?

Hymns & Arias indeed! Should have been an ANTHEM :D

A really high quality piece of work n0legs. You should be feeling very satisfied with yourself.

AES

sunnybob":uec50nz1 said:
UMMMMM,

ummmmmm,

technical as all get out and makes anything i was ever proud of making look pretty weak, But couldnt you just bang a nail in the table to hold the wood?

i'm fully aware that I'm too simple for words at times.
But all I can do is tick the little yellow hand, and youll see that aint a common occurrance.

Put me down (NO! I didnt mean that literally) for a seat in the circle for the next performance.

Thank you very much Bob, it's been great to have you on board :D
Hey mucker, those boxes you make ain't weak and neither were those chairs. Bang on if you ask me =D>

sunnybob":w1n97iza said:
I cant believe he put so much care and work into it, and then BURIED under a bit of beech?

:lol:
Beggar, didn't think of that :lol:

Farmer Giles":2idzk5k1 said:
That is a very nice job =D>

Can it be modified to play music when you turn the handle? :wink:

Thanks FG =D>
That's a feature on Version2.0 :lol:

Excellent work Nolegs! Super bit of kit and it's been a real pleasure to follow your progress with it. Looking forward to your next project.

Good God, that's a beauty !!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I dont believe this...
Today, I'm working in my workshop, and I need a whatever it is you just made!

I'm sanding down some 5ft lengths of beech banister rail and its sliding all over my bench. All these years and I never knew that was what I needed.
bung it in a jiffy bag will ya?
Ta. (I'll fax you a couple beers later)

Back