Liebherr - bragging rights again

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it's (not) there, obviously. :)

Seriously, Liebherr have been doing stunts for years. The crane-lifts-crane-lifts-crane-lifts-crane (or maybe one more crane!) is really stunning, and anyone watching it would be impressed (haven't time to seek it out on YouTube, but it's there if you look for it).

I doubt it's cheap PR, but it must be effective. I think they're market leaders, which is no small achievement given how much competition there is from Far Eastern manufacturers.

That is pretty impressive in my book.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS BIT - I meant De Dietrich, but had a senior moment :oops: I'll leave the post in here, so it makes sense and correct my error in a new post below.
IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE: Shame they're s-h-one-t at making domestic appliances - My bro has had heaps of failures with his dishwasher, hob and microwave/combi - the latter finally completely died and they won't repair it, even after more than a dozen failures, saying coz it's out of warranty, tough cajunas

gregmcateer":150asbq5 said:

Shame they're s-h-one-t at making domestic appliances - My bro has had heaps of failures with his dishwasher, hob and microwave/combi - the latter finally completely died and they won't repair it, even after more than a dozen failures, saying coz it's out of warranty, tough cajunas

No idea about those appliances but they are the dogs danglies for refrigerators and freezers. They OEM for Miele as Miele say they cannot make them better.

We like our Mieles. Got a washing machine first, then a dishwasher based on that experience. Not just good machines but great service from the local agent when I had a small problem with the dishwasher. If Liebherr make them, then I'm dead impressed.

I will never, ever, ever buy Bosch white goods again. Same goes for Neff ovens, although I might be overruled on the latter (which is why we now have our third Neff oven - grrr.).

Eric The Viking":2jyrg1dc said:
That was my second thought.

My first was, "what is that presenter doing underneath the thing?"

that was another one of my thoughts :p some level of faith/trust there

cutting42":pvjsujkd said:
gregmcateer":pvjsujkd said:

Shame they're s-h-one-t at making domestic appliances - My bro has had heaps of failures with his dishwasher, hob and microwave/combi - the latter finally completely died and they won't repair it, even after more than a dozen failures, saying coz it's out of warranty, tough cajunas

No idea about those appliances but they are the dogs danglies for refrigerators and freezers. They OEM for Miele as Miele say they cannot make them better.

You are absolutely right - I apologise unreservedly for smearing them so badly earlier and will amend my post immediately - it is De Dietrich stuff which is pants - I had the name wrong. The Liebherr fridges are indeed the dogs doobries - sorry for my careless and crass posting!! (hammer) :oops:

Latest posts

Back