Legless

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Geoff don't know what else to say to you. Try to stay positive and wish you well.
Jim

Chippygeoff":696wcf8v said:
Apart from all of that and the diabetes I am as fit as a fiddle.

Love your attitude, hoping things turn out positive for you.

All the best

Hello Geoff
Very sad news Geoff, let's hope and pray it won't come to that.I very rarely post on here, but i have a look everyday and have picked up such a lot of information from you and others, i thank you for that.I started scroll sawing in about April and am slowly getting better, i only have an old Delta but it does the biz, in an ideal world i would have a Hegner, but finances dictate otherwise. i feel a bit guilty not getting more involved with this site and posting more often, but i'm not brilliant at this type of thing. I'm going to make a new year resolution to get more involved and show some of my efforts, but some of the work i have seen on here is amazing, and would put my to shame.As i say, i have been scrolling since April and it is very very addictive, my shed has become my man cave lol. I just want to thank you all for the very helpful tips / advice you have given this year and look forward to 2015, happy new year to you all, and to you Geoff, good luck and good health.
Terry

Sorry to hear your news Geoff, I hope it's not as bad as you fear. I shall be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Sam

Sorry old friend, I don't be on here as much as I would like and therefor have read and commented on other subjects before I came to this .
I can't add anything more than has already been said, except that as long as there is a breath of air in mine and Clairs body you will be in our prayers .
So sorry old friend will talk again soon .

God Bless you and your loved ones .

Latest posts

Back