Lathe for Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beejay

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to a recent "too good to refuse" deal, my trusty record DML24 is available.
3/4" dia. x 16tpi. #1 Morse Taper. 24" between centres. Its the blue colour but with the new green upgrade.
In excellent working order and upgraded to include:
• Swivel Head assembly
• Outboard bowl turning assembly.
• New 4 Speed Pulley System - 450,950,1500,2000 RPM
• New cam-lok toolrest assembly - slides beautifully.
• 2x standard toolrests and one short one (home made)
• 2x face plates
• 4 prong centre
• Revolving centre
• Thread protector
Also have the old bars support as fitted before the new swivel head plus the old toolrest assembly and toolrest as well as the old 3 speed pulley set.
This is a well maintained, reliable lathe and is in great condition.
Must be picked up from North Wales. I think £100 is a fair price. can also be tried/seen working.
regards, beejay

Hi Joe,
Thanks for your comments.
No takers for the lathe sadly so it'll be relegated to the shed until I find a home for it. Its now taking up much needed space
Last chance for the forum before I dismantle it and pack it away. It can still be seen working and its a great lathe for the price.
regards, beejay

Beejay,

I am amazed you have not had any interest - that is a nice starter set-up for the money. It may be because you are advertising it in the turner's section, where most of us already have a lathe. Why don't you try it in the general woodworking section, where you might attract a wannabe turner's attention?

Gary

Back