Latest modern kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, sorry Richard, but you speak a completely different lingo to me........... still have zero comprehension of your statement or meaning šŸ¤£
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be poncey using hifalutin and impenetrable words and phraseology. Let's see if I can say it somewhat differently, even if it doesn't quite convey precisely the same message, but hopefully close enough.

Chunky, solid, substantial and utilitarian set against what's on that long wall which is visually relatively delicate and lightweight in comparison.

Does that kind of get it across? I hope so, ha ha. Slainte.

All those sharp angles make me uneasy. The sink is lovely but I would have picked one colour for the lot and stuck with it. Nicely done. If there is a perfect kitchen I haven't found it. :giggle:

All made and finished in house. Metal work done by a local mate, industrial look!

All oak is european, the worktop is 55mm (finished) solid.

qIpbT8e.jpg

V3PUhHt.jpg

P3yxjBD.jpg

cy4upGI.jpg

4IGNLVN.jpg

VqDGxIA.jpg
very
I'm inclined to agree, it's in a converted barn and the bricks are the originals from some walls so the client had them reused on the floor but I don't think they are 100% sure about them.
quoted on some furniture for a client who had flagstones in there utility room, they had laid what i can only guess was a clear epoxy over them to make it more comfortable

My new kitchen, admittedly my contribution was the beams, collecting, sanding and oiling and assisted in the erection, the rest fitted by pros.
201_0240.JPG
201_0241.JPG
201_0242.JPG

Back