Kity K5

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone with kity products expects any customer support for parts or
information, don't hold your breath. you'll be long dead before they get back to you.
i haven't been holding my breath but i have been waiting several months for the company to reply back to me for my request for parts. i email them about twice a week with my request, no answer.
THANKS ALOT KITY, YOUR WORTHLESS SACK OF - - - -.

Hello
I have a kity spindle with a 20mm shaft, I bought a moulding block for a 30mm shaft and had it rebored from each side to a depth of approx 6mm and had two "washers" made 6 mm thick with a 20mm centre hole and 30mm outside diameter.
The standard kity locking nut used with the spacers provided with the machine are used to secure the blockvia the "washers" .I have used this for a number of years - at least 15 and so has my brother in law who has a kity combo and regularly borrows my block and cutters.and we have never had a problem.
Hope this is of some help.
EJimJ

hello
I just realised that the previous info I gave was incorrect, the outer dia of the "washers" was approx 40mm and the rebore was done so as the washers were a close fit.
sorry
EJimJ

Back