Kity K5 Extension Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dhenry, Thanks for the link.
I found a feed belt for the planer thicknesser, (530mm x 6mm), and the smaller of the saw belt's , which is the slow speed one (710mm x 15mm) Which, strangely enough, are the very ones I've been looking for, as the saw belt is stretched, as I imagine the previous owner left the belt on tension for years, and the planer feed belt is starting to look raggedy.
At £25.00 +£10 post not cheap but I rather hope that as they appear to be the right ones, possible problem solved , as the machine is useless without them!
The problem I have found here in trying to get belts made, is they want my belt as a pattern in composition, and if the
belt gets lost or mislaid, then I'm I really would be in trouble.
I'll let you know how it all goes and if 710mm, and 530mm are the same in french, as in english!
Anyone wanting belts for french machines, try here,----

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Courroie-plat ... 5645ab7230

Regards Rodders

Hi Rodders

I was wondering how you got on with those French Kity belts - were that what you expected?

Also, I noted you got a slow speed belt for the saw (the 710mm one as opposed to the 810mm one). I can't see any reference to the slower speed belt in the manuals etc - what do you use it/ the slower speed for?

Thanks

David

Eighteen months later, I would send Rodders a PM if I were you it may elicit a faster response.

Mike

Back