Kity 419 fence saddle casting needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Pullen

Established Member
Reaction score
I was wondering wether anyone has a spare Kity 419 fence saddle casting knocking about ( from an old saw maybe) that they would want to part with for a few quid. Don't need the rest of the fence as it's for a mod i want to try. Email me, [email protected] . Cheers Andy

Andy - email sent

Edit - just checked in the 'shop, I only have the old fence not the casting...apologies - Rob

Will the equivalent part of a Fox 36-524 (clone) fit? That's a current saw for which spares may be (more) readily available.

Bought my Fox from Corroy Products (in Walsall) & they mentioned the availability of spares.

The Fox spares may do but i would need the name of the distributor and a part number to use. BTW, I did try NMA to find out the price of a Kity one but I refuse to be ripped off by the ridiculous prices that they quoted. Regards Andy.

OK, Fox manual doesn't seem to have parts numbers (just a numbered list & an exploded diagram). You might see from previous threads that the Fox manual is somewhat lacking.

I can scan relevant pages for you if you want. As for a dealer - try Corroy Products in Walsall (where I bought mine from.)

What have you got in mind Andy?

Come on tip us the :wink:

Back