Kids

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIY Stew

Established Member
Reaction score
Having a bad day? read this

A father passing his sons bedroom, was astonished to see the bed made, and the room tidy. Then, he saw an envelope prominently propped up on the pillow, it was address to "Dad"

With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and, with trembling hands, he read the letter.......

Dear Dad
It is with great sorrow I am writing to you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you. I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, with all her piercings, tattoos, her tight motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than me.

It's not only the passion, she is pregnant Dad. Stacy said we will be very happy together. She has a caravan in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll be praying that science finds a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better, she sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, I can look after myself.

Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son Joshua

P.S. Dad none of the above is true. I am at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you there are worse things in life than the school report on the kitchen table.

:D Very funny but also very true, I think we forget the true meaning to life
Lets be thankful for what we have and remember to enjoy it because it goes so fast

Dave

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOVE IT

Here's another one

grandson.jpg

Very funny.

Reminds me of when I used to ring my mother and say things like:

You sitting down?
Don't worry but....
How fast can you get to Radford Rd Nick?
This doctor would like to tell whats happened...

I would had a real reason to call and after 30secs would come cleans and get on with the call.

Latest posts

Back