Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34722EFE-798E-4CA1-A182-B9CBC1A8970B.jpeg

Has the cat got your tongue?

Not only do you have to be a mind reader for some of these posts you have to understand sign language as well.
No, the cat has not got my tongue. The question mark was to indicate that I didn't understand what the joke was about.

My apologies if you do not understand simple punctuation marks - I had no idea they were so indecipherable to some people, obviously including you. I will endeavour to remember this in the future if I ever bother to reply to your posts again !

For your information : hope this helps

Last edited:
I didn’t know that about cats. Cunning creatures.

Look. I realise you might be lonely and want to put pen to paper, but doing it this way is not the way to go.
By making a few simple adjustments you can overcome your problem.
I've enclosed a self help booklet, which is full of grammatical errors and is recommend for people with overbearing urges to correct everything and everybody.
It starts with aligning a painting or mirror thats not running vertically and that annoying habbit of keep ensuring your dick bow tie isnt cockeyed.
I'm sure you will find it a good read,and who knows it might just help you lighten up to the fact that all men are not born with equal skills.
The human race would not have evolved had that been the case.
Now you’ve started! It’s a joke thread!

I've enclosed a self help booklet, which is full of grammatical errors and is recommend for people with overbearing urges to correct everything and everybody ...

The comma is unnecessary. :)
Might be unnecessary, but I wouldn't call it incorrect. Missing the "ed" on the end of "recommend", however...

Back