Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The phone rang, so I pulled over on a side street and answered. It was one of those recorded message jobs, so it was quickly cut off and blocked.
All of a sudden there was a knock on the passenger door glass...
"Are you looking for business, lovey?"
She was quite attractive in a sullen sort of way. Life was obviously tough, and maybe circumstances had forced her to consider other forms of income....
"No, ta" I replied. "I was just taking a call...."
"Ok, lovey, that's what they all say. Let me give you a price run down anyway...."
She proceeded to give her rates for different services, finishing with the whole rumpy-pumpy costing £40...
"So there we are, lovey. You don't fancy full, exciting sex for a mere forty quid?"
I thought for a minute. I considered my own financial situation, and my family's continued wellbeing in these inflationary times.
"OK, my duck. Hop in. £40 it is.... I could do with the money....

What 4 elephants?
The ones stood on the back of the turtle. Isn’t everyone here aware of the cosmic structure of the universe?
1707398827338.png

Recent image from James Webb Telescope

The phone rang, so I pulled over on a side street and answered. It was one of those recorded message jobs, so it was quickly cut off and blocked.
All of a sudden there was a knock on the passenger door glass...
"Are you looking for business, lovey?"
She was quite attractive in a sullen sort of way. Life was obviously tough, and maybe circumstances had forced her to consider other forms of income....
"No, ta" I replied. "I was just taking a call...."
"Ok, lovey, that's what they all say. Let me give you a price run down anyway...."
She proceeded to give her rates for different services, finishing with the whole rumpy-pumpy costing £40...
"So there we are, lovey. You don't fancy full, exciting sex for a mere forty quid?"
I thought for a minute. I considered my own financial situation, and my family's continued wellbeing in these inflationary times.
"OK, my duck. Hop in. £40 it is.... I could do with the money....
Love these thought out stories. Make a change.

Back