Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6CE39ED8-BA2F-4472-B72F-340F4BA12F00.jpeg

I once repaired pub toilets skanky job!!
We in again (old hall - Haworth) 16 year later same bar man!
I take it you(and probably most here) missed the story several years ago about the Pi** dungeon discovered by accident in a pub ?
A story so debauched, so deviant I will not place a link to it to the gentle readership of this forum.

As for the rest of you....
Twitter link.

Twitter link is safe, nothing to see there, but it contains a 2nd link to the actual story that broke in vice magazine.

packer / ˈpæk ər / (noun)

Definition: A small piece of wood inserted into a gaping hole in your boat project, held in with two part epoxy, intended to hide how frequently you worked too late and your brain went to sleep before the rest of you did.

I’ll spare you the pictures. 🙄🤣

Paddy has entered Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and finds himself by some miracle through to the last question.
"Now Paddy," says the presenter, "for the top prize, can you tell me which of the following birds do not build their own nests, the thrush, the blackbird, the cuckoo or the wren?"
There's a lot of money riding on this and Paddy is sweating. He decides to use his last lifeline which is to Phone a Friend, calls up his mate Mick and repeats the question. "Easy," says Mick. "It's the cuckoo." Paddy gives that as his answer and walks away with the top prize.
Back in his village, he's celebrating with his friend Mick and asks him how he was so confident about the answer to the question.
"Easy, ya eejit!." says Mick. "I thought everybody knew cuckoos live in clocks."

Back