Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, just tedious.:) I didn't find Father Ted (or The Vicar of Dibley, or Dad's Army, or any American sitcom ...) remotely funny. Ask a hundred people for their top ten comedies and you'll get a hundred different lists.
Tend to agree....anything that was branded by the BBC as "gentle humour" meant that you'd be hard pressed to raise a smile - "Last of the summer wine" springs to mind.
As for Yank jobs, I thought The Big Bang Theory (with the exception of the final series) was absolutely brilliant.

But, as ever, it's horses for courses, as they say.

May be an image of text that says Can't help but feel we're playing with fire nere. 112 Tank Museum Monkey World 1

I'm not offended, but would like to make the point that jokes about "Gypos" or folk who have different views on gender to you, are effectively taking the moral high ground. Many of these jokes used to exist as racist slurs, back when I was a kid, and I've no doubt that they still do. In fact I'd be prepared to wager that, had this forum and the internet existed back then, it would've been chock full of racist jokes, but attitudes have slowly changed, and even the most crass contributors to the joke thread would think twice before posting such material these days.
Merry Christmas! I can't wait for all those cracker jokes tomorrow!
"Cracker jokes"? So it's okay to make racist comments about White folks? :cool:

No, just tedious.:) I didn't find Father Ted (or The Vicar of Dibley, or Dad's Army, or any American sitcom ...) remotely funny. Ask a hundred people for their top ten comedies and you'll get a hundred different lists.
Yes to Dad's army no to the others...!

I like doc Martin, not going out, Gav and Stacey, car share - situational humour funny tbh.

Tend to agree....anything that was branded by the BBC as "gentle humour" meant that you'd be hard pressed to raise a smile - "Last of the summer wine" springs to mind.
As for Yank jobs, I thought The Big Bang Theory (with the exception of the final series) was absolutely brilliant.

But, as ever, it's horses for courses, as they say.
Last of SW & Dad's Army gave me my 'weird sense of humour'!

Good deed done today. At the Sainsbury’s checkout I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all of her change she only had just under £10. I thought she was probably someone’s Nan and I’d like to think someone would help my Nan just before Christmas. She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted, and in no time at all we had all her shopping back on the shelves.

Latest posts

Back