Itunes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike.C

Established Member
Reaction score
I was talking to someone today who said that if you join and later on stop being a member of Itunes, in other words do not pay your yearly fee, that Apple block you from listening/watching to any music or films you have downloaded onto your Ipad or Iphone etc. Surely this is a load of rubbish, after all you have already paid for them?

Cheers

Mike

Im buying my music from the play store now and it instantly saves to my phone. It also enables 2 downloads of the file in regular mp3 format. So I can easily add to any other device if I wish.
I'd never buy off iTunes because of the restrictions they imply - wouldn't surprise me if your thoughts about them were true.....

I use iTunes but have never paid a yearly fee, I fact I've never bought any music from them.
I just use it to add CDs to my music library and back-up my iPhone.

Rod

Certainly is a load of rubbish.
There is no charge for iTunes, either initial or annual.
Apple want you to buy from them so the iTunes package is free - you don't pay to go into a shop.
Like Harbo, I mainly use it to store my own CDs and then make up playlists which I transfer to my ipod.

David

Latest posts

Back