It's Friday

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Maskery":3v4mm7i1 said:
My guesses are:
1 Maine
2 In Bed

:D

Steve sorry, one out of two ain't bad. :wink: Dave's from Minnesota, not Maine. (Speaking as a fellow Minnesotan.) :wink:

Brad

Edit: Both of the emoticons were meant to be winks. Just noticed I accidentally made one of them something else. :oops:

Alright. I'm up. It's 5:35 am here in Minnesota. Who has been knocking on my window? :wink:

I wish I was in Maine. The lobster's almost free compared to here in Minnesota.

Neil's looking for an installment of the FSUTs is my guess. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on that. I've been having a bit of a dry spell lately.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Brad, how did you ever get used to getting up so early in the morning anyway? :lol:

Dave R":5hmgr0mo said:
Alright. I'm up. It's 5:35 am here in Minnesota. Who has been knocking on my window? :wink:

Brad, how did you ever get used to getting up so early in the morning anyway? :lol:

Dave, what do you mean? It's already past noon! I've been up for almost 6 hours, even though it's supposed to be a day off, and my whole family has the flu :shock: . :-({|=

Seriously though, you think winter nights are long in Minnesota...they're even longer in Scotland :shock: . (Not as cold though.)

Brad

I hope your family gets over the flu soon. that's no fun at all. Ian and I both have nasty colds we're trying to shake. Why Kari hasn't gotten it I don't know.

I imagine I'd have a tough time with your long winter nights but I could manage if it wasn't so cold. I'd like to have the short summer nights though. It looks like you're about 11 or 12° north of me. I suppose that would add an hour of light in June.

I visited Norway a few years ago in early July. It took me a little while to get used to the idea that it wasn't going to get dark at night but then I realized if I lived there, I could get a lot more done in the summer when it is warmer.

Latest posts

Back