Is there a battery/cordless 23G pin nailer?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Readers of this thread may be interested to know that you can now order a Ryobi 18v Air Strike 23 gauge P318 cordless pin nailer from Amazon UK.

As a grey import from the USA, there is no manufacturers warranty but at £116.59 I took the risk and placed an order - it arrived in about 10 days.
So far I am very happy with it - I am using it with a battery adapter and 2 or 3 Ah Dewalt batteries.
It is also comes with an edge guide to facilitate more accurate pin placement.

Paste this in the Amazon search box to find it:

New Ryobi One+ 18v Volt Air Strike 23 Gauge Cordless Pin Nailer P318​

Last edited:
Readers of this thread may be interested to know that you can now order a Ryobi 18v Air Strike 23 gauge P318 cordless pin nailer from Amazon UK.

As a grey import from the USA, there is no manufacturers warranty but at £116.59 I took the risk and placed an order - it arrived in about 10 days.
So far I am very happy with it - I am using it with a battery adapter and 2 or 3 Ah Dewalt batteries.
It is also comes with an edge guide to facilitate more accurate pin placement.

Paste this in the Amazon search box to find it:

New Ryobi One+ 18v Volt Air Strike 23 Gauge Cordless Pin Nailer P318​

That seems a reasonable price - I ended up going for an air setup with the axminster 24 gauge nailer (although i'm sure it's no different from 23 gauge). If the ryobi was available at that price at the time I was considering all this I probably would have bought it. To be honest though I am pleased it forced my hand at the time as the compressor has ended up being useful for all sorts of things from running an impact wrench for the car to the air blower for blowing away dust and cleaning tools etc in the workshop.

Back