impact drivers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mel and john":1lso5ckg said:
well sold colin c

Sold me, not me.
Just passing on the info :)

[/quote]
like you colin i started out with the b+q cheapie and was sold as soon as i used it [/quote]

Before I bought the B&Q one, one of the tool shops near me where doing a demo of the 9.6v and 12v Bosch.
So when I was the B&Q one's for £50 a few Christmases a go I got one :D
I still have it some where :roll:

I bought the Dewalt Impact driver without the battery from Ebay for £55 + carriage. One of my best purchases. Would not go back to using a drill as a driver and the small foot print helps in those confined spaces. The first 100 screw job convinced me of the justification even as a DIYer.
Barry

i got the bosch 14.4v one for few weeks and i found out that i cannot lock the bits or holders tied. once lock in the bit will move front and back. is this normal or only me.
cheers

yanansi":1o2fizyj said:
i got the bosch 14.4v one for few weeks and i found out that i cannot lock the bits or holders tied. once lock in the bit will move front and back. is this normal or only me.
cheers

Hi Yanansi

I had a quick look at one of mine and from what I can see that would be normal, if there was not movement not all bits would fit as same are a little different.

I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back