I'm not on Facebook but..........

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me, for this site ukw. (top right of screen above user tools) we've only got 44 "likes" so far, as I said i'm not in / on facebook.

I can see the box with the number in it, but can anyone explain to me what I am 'liking' please

doorframe":13dbp9my said:
I can see the box with the number in it, but can anyone explain to me what I am 'liking' please

I think it's UKW but may be wrong :duno:

doorframe":abddawbd said:

Same here, what does it mean :?: There's only one forum I use where there's the possibility to add a few words to explain what you 'like' and actually they don't use that word, they call it adding 'reputation points' and when you click on it there's a box where you can say WHY you liked the post, or even use it to say why you did NOT like it, either way the facility is there to explain, just having a 'like' button is meaningless and I refuse to just blindly click on these things, and it's just so typical of the morons who use facebook everyday insted of doing something worthwhile, like chatting on UK Workshop :lol:

Back