helmet and face mask

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wally it is dumb to post your information on the open forum. It give rat bags directions to come an take your stuff. Edit out of your post if you still can otherwise get a moderator to do it. Take care of all the questions and transactions via the Start Conversations button when you hover your mouse over their name/avatar.

Pete

MOD EDIT : good advice, thank you Pete, address deleted from the post above.

Can I put my phone number in starting conversation after hovering over their avatar please. Presumably that is a private conversation?
thanks
wally

Wally you click on the Start Conversation and dialog box opens looking much like the ones when you post in the thread.
Fill in a title.
If talking to multiple people add their names.
Write whatever you like in the dialogue box.\
When ready you click the Start Conversation button under the dialogue box.
It will then go to the recipient/s. When they answer you should get a notification unless you have them turned off. Then you can back and forth as much as you like. Nobody sees what you people are saying to each other.

Pete

Wally it is dumb to post your information on the open forum. It give rat bags directions to come an take your stuff. Edit out of your post if you still can otherwise get a moderator to do it. Take care of all the questions and transactions via the Start Conversations button when you hover your mouse over their name/avatar.

Pete

MOD EDIT : good advice, thank you Pete, address deleted from the post above.
Hi. My son will call you Monday. Thanks

you right Nick . like to warn others. I'm now on stage 3 pulmonary fibrosis on permanent oxygen due to not taking precautions when I was Younger. Once lungs are damaged they don't come back! Take care brothers and sisters
wally

I bought the axminster fan assist full mask 2 years ago and it is excellent easy and comfortable cost about £260. Due to ill health I need to sell it. It is still in box with battery charger. probably do with new detachable face mask. I don't think I can sell it on here so probably put it on e bay. I thought £100 would be fair price? what do you think?

I have a welding mask which pushes up to reveal a clear visor for sale on ebay here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/116095354053
It is a Air Fed Foster Industrial PAPR, the welding visor is of course clear until sparks are detected as usual. Cost new is around £300+ I believe.
Only for sale as it is too small for my bonce, so if you have a big one (careful gentlemen!) you can forget it! HTH someone.

Back