I'm concerned about the economy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trev, better to watch it on the TV, always disappointing to pay to see a team lose....

Noel, no work on thursday, St Paddy's day.

Noel,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watched the game at Murrayfield last Sunday. Scots and Welsh fans standing together, arms round each other, all singing, or trying to sing, both the anthems. Brilliant!

Win or lose, I'm just hoping to see another super game on Saturday. :D
(No, not sure about the first part of that sentence............................}

Cheers,

Trev.

"Win or lose"??? Such confidence in your team!!!
You're right, as long as it's a good game. Whatever the outcome the pubs and off-licences will be very busy giving comfort to all those celebrating and commiserating.

Noel

Sorry, Noel,

I missed a bit out. Last line should have included ..............of course we'll win)! :wink: And I'll raise a glass to your boys anyway.

Cheers,

Trev.

John wrote:

Ike, the quotation was from one of Tony's contributions to his own thread "Bush or Kerry?". It was (obviously) from the time of the presidential election last year. Would that have been a political thread, I wonder?
Naturally I could not make any changes to the quote

Then I owe you an apology. Sorry John. :oops:

Ike

trevtheturner":pg3bczt7 said:
Scots and Welsh fans standing together, arms round each other, all singing, or trying to sing, both the anthems. Brilliant!

Walls and castles! Where are they when you need them?

Thats all I'm saying :wink:

T

Back