How sad are you?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBen

Established Member
Reaction score
As the topic title says.... How sad are you?

I post this in the hope that I'm not alone and people will reply with equally sad stories.

I will start the ball rolling.

....I chose a tungsten wedding ring over a gold one because it won't get damaged in the workshop as much.

...I chose my wedding venue because it was full of beautiful oak paneling.

...I start random conversations with strangers to talk about what wood their stick, furniture or random item is made of.

Please say I'm not alone...

I chose a titanium wedding ring because its a performance modification being lighter than any other metal I'd seen and makes me go faster :lol:

Our honeymoon was at the IOM TT and I spent the whole fortnight "working" as a First Aid Marshal just so I could ride a Big Bang R1 at stupid speeds around a closed circuit :D

At a very good friends wedding many of the guests were struck by the large ugly biker types (ME) apparent piety. All through the ceremony my eyes were cast skyward and a look of near rapture was on my face. I kept my real thoughts to myself so as not to admit I was looking at the coolest timber framing in a church I had ever seen.

I have a sat nav in my car, but I only drive the max of five miles from home.
The car is now two and a half years old from new, total mileage one thousand four hundred, and approx six hundred of those miles were put on by my brother-in-law. :roll:

Take care.

Chris R.

Back