how exhausted am I?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonrms

Established Member
Reaction score
I had to drive nearly 600 miles round trip to retrieve the barrels for the pen blanks which we will be offering for sale soon....

Just to let you know what they are....

We ordered and got,
2 Jack daniels barrels
1 Jim Beam Barrel,
1 Laphroaig barrel,
and 1 Churchills late vintage port barrel.

now besides offering the norm... we might even offer one or two tops and bottoms ... for your display.

When we are ready to put them on sale... there will be a very special prize/gift given away to the first 3 people who place a order of 10 or more blanks.

now I wont say what it is... but watch this space..
do not put your name down yet.. prices are going to be dropped from previous .. due to the fact that I ordered such a LARGE number... so I will happily pass on the savings to you.

anyway enjoy.. and I promise to update you soon.

PS I am still drunk from the smell... my workshop is intoxicating... and well I cant wait to start cutting them up! :p

I forgot to say I took loads of photos but the wife took the camera with her to her parents.. arrrgh

if anyone is local and fancies a visit this week shout .. I have the house to myself... for a change... no kids or wife!!!! ahhhhh just me and some whiskey

btw.. I know some people here were after the tops... so if you are one of them can you please send me a pm. thanks.

Back