Home fire

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oryxdesign":2k7vogis said:
For those of you who know me over here but don't go over there. My house caught fire on Sunday evening. Nobody was hurt, we all go out quickly. If you are interested hers the thread. I hope UKW don't mind me linking I don't really have time to copy it all over.

http://thewoodhaven.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... =11&t=1944

me nether

best to copy and paste it here :wink:

I suspect it's because you need to be registered with TWH to view the particular forum.

Glad you're all safe - any update on what actually started the fire?

Cheers

Karl

Karl":2rtgpxit said:
I suspect it's because you need to be registered with TWH to view the particular forum.

Glad you're all safe - any update on what actually started the fire?

Cheers

Karl

It seems my neighbour left a halogen site lamp in the loft turned on this set light to some stuff up there and the fire spread.

My god. So glad you are all safe and well. A friend of mine who suffered a total loss in a fire was quite philosophical about it as well - the family being okay is the main thing. His was a drill battery left on charge in the garage.

Si.

knappers":1fcnacrk said:
....... His was a drill battery left on charge in the garage.

Si.

Now how many of us do that? Food for thought. Certainly given me food for thought as we don't have any fire alarms...always put the fire out before going to bed...but there is all those electrical items - fridges etc...

So sorry to hear this Simon, but of course it's good to know everyone is ok. I hope things go well with the necessary procedures to follow and that you are not too long out of your own place.

John

Back